Spiritual, Personal Growth and Giving Goals – 5/15
- Take up yoga
✓ Learn to Meditate
- Make time to mediate more often (daily)
- Do a course in Nutrition
✓ Attend a mindful meditation silent day retreat
- Attend a weekend retreat
✓ Experience a sensory deprivation/Isolation tank
- Visit Auschwitz… Might seem like one for the sight seeing list, but it feels more appropriate here because I think it’s a place you go to reflect, experience, absorb, feel and grow rather than just to see as such.
- Read at least 1 book about each religion – Discover my true beliefs (I have been raised a Christian, but have suffered a bit of a crisis of faith since I lost both of my fathers, I know I do feel spiritual, but I struggle to believe in any particular faith or religion and would like to educate myself and have the chance to become enlightened).
✓ Graduate from university with a degree
- Find a level of satisfaction with being more relaxed and have more patience in my home life with my children
- Visit a medium with an open mind, but dont give anything away-I’d like an objective experience as I am naturally sceptical
- Participate in Voluntary work abroad for a 3rd world country
- ✓ Help an orphanage abroad
- ✓ Help a stranger in need